- A recently rediscovered ancient "grain" native to South America,
- Quinoa was once called "the gold of the Incas," who recognized its value in increasing the stamina of their warriors.
- Not only is quinoa high in protein, but the protein it supplies is complete protein, meaning that it includes all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa's amino acid profile is well balanced; making it a good choice for vegans concerned about adequate protein intake, but quinoa is especially well-endowed with the amino acid lysine, which is essential for tissue growth and repair.
- Quinoa features a host of other health-building nutrients.
- Because quinoa is a very good source of manganese as well as a good source of magnesium, iron, copper and phosphorous, this "grain" may be especially valuable for those who suffer with migraine headaches, diabetes and atherosclerosis.
6:30AM - 8:30PM Monday - Friday
7:00am - 2:00 PM Saturday
How To Find Us
Unit 1, Frogmarsh Mill, South Woodchester,
Stroud GL5 5ET, United Kingdom
Phone: 01453 873811
Personal Trainer Website Design by
My Personal Trainer Website