- A recently rediscovered ancient "grain" native to South America,
- Quinoa was once called "the gold of the Incas," who recognized its value in increasing the stamina of their warriors.
- Not only is quinoa high in protein, but the protein it supplies is complete protein, meaning that it includes all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa's amino acid profile is well balanced; making it a good choice for vegans concerned about adequate protein intake, but quinoa is especially well-endowed with the amino acid lysine, which is essential for tissue growth and repair.
- Quinoa features a host of other health-building nutrients.
- Because quinoa is a very good source of manganese as well as a good source of magnesium, iron, copper and phosphorous, this "grain" may be especially valuable for those who suffer with migraine headaches, diabetes and atherosclerosis.
Get in Touch
Gain access to our free Ultimate Motivation Guide and sign-up to our newsletter!
6:30AM - 8:30PM Monday - Friday
7:00am - 2:00 PM Saturday
How To Find Us
Unit 1, Frogmarsh Mill, South Woodchester,
Stroud GL5 5ET, United Kingdom
Phone: 01453 873811
Personal Trainer Website Design by
My Personal Trainer Website