We will once again be closing the STUDIO doors for Personal training until early December. Nobody wanted a second lockdown, but I think it was inevitable.
So, what happens now?
THE GOOD NEWS, WE ARE OPEN!
As per the announcement on Saturday night from the Prime Minister, patients can leave their home for the following reason - for any medical concerns, reasons, appointments, and emergencies.
This guidance means that chiropractic clinics can remain open during the next few weeks of lockdown with careful adherence to the rules.
These are, and are not limited to, the following….
• Appropriate scheduling of patients to ensure the minimal number of people in the practice at one time
• Appropriate use of infection control and cleaning procedures, logged and recorded
• Appropriate minimising of contact with others, including front desk team members, for all patients
• Appropriate use of PPE for all team members
• Care of vulnerable patients (now deemed to be over 60s regardless of any medical condition and the under 60s with medical complications) Care can continue for these patients with extreme caution.
Appointments can be made via our online booking or by calling our reception team on 01453 873811
With the clinic remaining open, this might be a perfect opportunity for you to have an MOT /Service to iron out any niggles so that you come back refreshed, repaired and prepared to take on December!
Get in Touch
Gain access to our free Ultimate Motivation Guide and sign-up to our newsletter!
6:30AM - 8:30PM Monday - Friday
7:00am - 2:00 PM Saturday
How To Find Us
Unit 1, Frogmarsh Mill, South Woodchester,
Stroud GL5 5ET, United Kingdom
Phone: 01453 873811
Personal Trainer Website Design by
My Personal Trainer Website