For this next phase, we plan to have 2 personal trainers in the studio, working with one client, or 2 if from the same household, with a maximum of 5 people, (including trainers) in the studio at any one time. This will be reviewed at the beginning of November. We are aware that some of you will not feel comfortable with this, so we will be offering times where just 1 trainer will be present.
With additional training hours, we will have a little bit more flexibility and availability. Our goal has been to allow as many people to return to training as safely as possible and facilitating enough hours for the team to earn an income after months off. This will continue to be the case and I would foresee that it maybe some time until we are able to offer a timetable as we did pre Covid.
Classes will not return for a while, but we will continue to offer online classes via Zoom. After a short break, these will resume with a new timetable from 7th September. https://www.personalbeststudio.co.uk/virtual-classes.html
On the subject of Zoom classes, we would really appreciate your feedback o we can try and match our classes as closely to your requirements as possible.
This is a new venture for us all, but one that we plan to keep for the foreseeable future and beyond.
We plan to offer more classes throughout the week as a supplement to our 1-1 training and our regular classes once they resume.
As Zoom is available across the globe, we intend to market this service beyond the 5 Valleys, but rest assured this will not affect the service you have experienced so far. Already we have had participants in Surrey, Bournemouth, Cheltenham and Dursley!
Please answer the questions below on an e-mail to email@example.com
1. Which class/classes do you partake in?
2. Are the classes at a time that suits? Y/N
3. Does the class meet your requirements Y/N
4. If no, can you provide suggestions to help us improve the quality of the service we provide
5. How would you rate the picture quality Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
6. How would you rate the sound quality Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
7. How easy is it to log on Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
8. Have you used the recorded sessions on the membership site? Y/N
9. Do you find the TeamUp App easy to use? Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
10. Are the exercises clearly demonstrated? Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
11. How would you rate the level of instruction Answers 1-5 (1 poor – 5 excellent)
12. Do you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this service?
Finally, if you were using the Zoom service for classes but are now not, are you willing to share what has moved you away from the classes?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your support is greatly appreciated .
Get in Touch
Gain access to our free Ultimate Motivation Guide and sign-up to our newsletter!
6:30AM - 8:30PM Monday - Friday
7:00am - 2:00 PM Saturday
How To Find Us
Unit 1, Frogmarsh Mill, South Woodchester,
Stroud GL5 5ET, United Kingdom
Phone: 01453 873811
Personal Trainer Website Design by
My Personal Trainer Website